[Resolved] Submenu icon not showing anymore

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Submenu icon not showing anymore

Home Forums Support Submenu icon not showing anymore

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jonas

Hi,

in the Customizer under general settings I activated all the options – combine css, dynamic css and smooth scroll. I’m pretty sure there was a fourth option above the icon type box which I also activated. When I deactivated all the options again (all at once), an error message occured and now I only have the three options mentioned above left.

However, I’m not sure if this has something to do with my problem:

In Elementor page builder my submenu indicator is displayed correctly. It is not displayed on the live version of the website, though (see image below).

Elementor vs live view

Has this something to do with the changes I made?

Thanks for any help!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Those options shouldn’t affect your Elementor navigation like that. It looks like Elementor is using a font icon for the arrow, which isn’t loading on your home page.

You may need to contact their support to see if they can spot the issue.

Jonas

Hi Tom,

thanks for helping. Good to know it’s nothing to do with GP.

Will ask Elementor support.

Thanks!

Edit: Solved it. For everyone wondering:

In your Dashboard go to Elementor –> Settings –> Advanced. At the very bottom, check “Load Font Awesome 4 support”.

Font Awesome 4 support script (shim.js) is a script that ensures that all previously selected Font Awesome 4 icons are displayed correctly while using the Font Awesome 5 library.

Still wondering what caused this issue. Yesterday I messed around with Autoptimize’s Short Pixel settings that provides WebP format for images. Other than that I did not change anything on my website.

Anyway, thanks for your time. You guys provide a great support!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you got it sorted! Thanks for sharing the solution with us 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.