[Resolved] submenu dropdown change from vertical to horizontal

Home Forums Support [Resolved] submenu dropdown change from vertical to horizontal

Home Forums Support submenu dropdown change from vertical to horizontal

• This topic has 21 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by David.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you can centre align the submenu labels with this CSS:

.main-navigation .main-nav ul ul li a {
        text-align: center !important;
    }
    Miha

Hi David,

thank’s for your quick respond. I tried to add this piece of code in “additional CSS” but sub item text is still placed on the left side.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Could you start a new topic, where you can share a link to your site privately, so i can take look?

Miha

Well I’m still building my site on localhost server, but I choose a template from Site Library “Target”.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The CSS i provided works on a clean install for the Primary Navigation sub menu items. But i have edited the CSS above to add !important in case something else is overriding that change. Give that a go and let us know.

Miha

Hi David,

I tried this but still with no success…, inside this sentence it works if I trying to change the font-size or colour of text but text-align does not work, I suppose that something should be wrong with “width”, probably the easiest solution will be that after I will launch the page, I will let you knew and you will check what solution will be best.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ok when you got the site ‘live’ so we cans see it, raise a new topic so we can take a look and advise 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.