[Resolved] Submenu does not expand

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Submenu does not expand

Home Forums Support Submenu does not expand

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Alfredo

Hello,

I have a website (https://hablamosdegamers.com) and recently, we don’t know why (we have not made any changes) suddenly the sub menu does not display when you hover over it.

We thought it was Ezoic, we deactivated it and it is not. We thought it would be a plugin we have been deactivating and none is. We no longer know what else to do.

Can someone help us out with this?

Regards,
    Alae.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i am seeing a bunch of JS errors in the console.
    Are you using any cache/optimization plugins?

Alfredo

Hi David,

Thanks for taking your time to answer.

No, I don’t use any speed optimization or similar plugin.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

That case can you disable all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate any conflicts?

Alfredo

Hi Leo,

Thanks for answering.

Yes, we disable all the plugins to test some conflicts, but that a not work. That a don’t fix the problem.

Regards,
    Alae.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’m still seeing a lot of plugins enabled.

Can you disable all of them and let us take a look?

Alfredo

I can’t, we don’t have time synchronization, I can’t have all the plugins deactivated for half an hour, practically the web would stop working.

But as I said, we deactivated it in a test bench and it was not fixed, nor did it show anything that could be triggering that error.

We can create a subdomain with exactly the same content and deactivate all the plugins.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I am seeing a huge amount JS errors in the Console. Right Click > Inspect the page – then look at Console > Errors. Then try clicking on of your links.

With all those JS errors there is a big possibility that the scripts GP uses are not being fired.

If you want to setup up a staging site and remove all 3rd party requested content then we can take another look.

Alfredo

Hi there,

Here the staging site: http://pruebas.hablamosdegamers.com

Another thing that happens with the theme is that when you click Customize Theme, you change something in the design for example, and you click to save, it is not saved. As you can see the logo, the menu is all guided to the left, when we had it centered.

Thanks for your time and help guys.

Regards.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Are all plugins disabled on the staging site currently?

Are you using the parent theme or child theme?

Any cache or anything?

The body tag is missing a whole lot of default classes.

Alfredo

Yes, all plugins are disabled except GP Premium.

Parent Theme.

Nothing, we don’t have cache plugins.

It’s like I purchased the first time.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The navigation sub menus are working on the staging site. So you can re-enable one plugin at a time to see which one is conflicting. If no issue then re-enable the cache – if it breaks then you need to troubleshoot the cache settings.

For the Customizer can you make sure the changes are Published and NOT Saved as Draft

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.