[Resolved] subcategories on mobile menu

Home Forums Support subcategories on mobile menu

• This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Leo.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Escobar

The mobile menu has several subcategories, the arrows appear next to them to open them but they cannot be opened by clicking on them. In the customizer from the desktop computer it does work when I click with the mouse, but if I access with the mobile, the subcategories are not shown when I press.

Thanks in advance.

The site is: Vestuario laboral

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you disable your caching plugin so I can take a closer look at the code?

Thanks!

Escobar

Cache cleared and plugin disabled. Thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the mobile sub menus are now working for me.
    Can you try opening the site in a Private/Incognito browser and see if it works for you.

Escobar

Indeed, it seems that it is when the cache plugin is active when it does not work. What can I do?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Which cache plugin are you using?

Escobar

Wp Rocket.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you toggle on/off some of the options in WP Rocket and try to determine which option is causing the issue?

Escobar

Gotcha!

I found it.

Making a lot of possible combinations and activating and deactivating over and over again options of the cache plugin – wp rocket- I have had to exclude this javascript file

/wp-content/themes/generatepress/js/menu.min.js

In this case, I don’t know if it is an error in the cache plugin or if the code could be modified so that it would not be necessary to exclude it.

In any case, it now works, although the loading speed has been reduced in the mobile version in google pagespeed.

Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

In this case, I don’t know if it is an error in the cache plugin or if the code could be modified so that it would not be necessary to exclude it.

It’s neither actually.

Sometimes some scripts like this just need to be excluded.

Glad it’s working now πŸ™‚

Escobar

Thanks a lot

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.