[Resolved] Sub-Menu Hover Width Adds 10px?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Sub-Menu Hover Width Adds 10px?

Home Forums Support Sub-Menu Hover Width Adds 10px?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeff

Hi,

I am using Elements from the GP plugin for my Home page. On my Primary Menu I have Home, Resources, Blog, About and Contact. The Resources item has 3 sub-menu items.

Issue:
    When on the Home page if I hover over the sub-menu items, the sub-menu item text changes colour based on my settings in the customizer (good), however, it also adds 10px to the right of the selected sub-menu item background (bad)?

My Primary Menu background is black and the sub-menu background is black. Under Customize->Layout->Primary Navigation, the sub-menu width is set to 200px. When I’m on my Home page and I hover over each sub-menu item, the width of that one item changes to 210px while the non-hovered items remain at 200px. My Header is set to use Primary Navigation as Header.

More Info:
    This ONLY happens on my home page and not on any other pages. So if I’m on my About, Blog or Contact page and I hover over the same sub-menu items, it displays perfectly and doesn’t add the extra 10px to the background of the hovered menu item.

I tried changing my sub-menu width but no matter whether it’s 200 or 210 or 400, whatever sub-menu item I hover over, it adds 10px to right of the background for that item. I want it to stop doing that. πŸ™‚

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,
    Jeff

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can edit the original topic and use the private URL field.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Jeff

Actually I fixed it. πŸ™‚

Found that I had:

.li {
    margin: 10px;
    }

for another element on the home page. Changed to:

.check-list li {
    margin: 10px;
    }

now I’m all good. πŸ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you’ve figured out πŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.