[Resolved] Styling the result page with GP Premium and Elementor

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Styling the result page with GP Premium and Elementor

Home Forums Support Styling the result page with GP Premium and Elementor

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Helmut

I got stuck on a problem. I’m working on a „Nichepage“ about coffee table books and I want to implement a very good search&filter function, so the visitor has an added value, rather head directly to Amazon. No matter, if I use the generic wp-search or use a more sophisticated plugin (I have search&filter Pro), it comes done tot he question: How can I style the search result page? I’m using Elementor, but the solution, I think, is in GP/GP Premium.I appriciate your help.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

What are you looking to edit?

Tom provided some useful info here: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/editing-the-search-page/#post-249544

Let us know 🙂

Helmut

Hi Leo,

thanks for quick response. I would prefer to style the result page with Elementor and not touching a line of code. Would that be possible?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

hmm I think Elementors only works for static pages. but perhaps Anywhere Elementors?

Best to check with their support.

Helmut

AE or AE Pro doesn’t have a search template. But how can I have acces to the search page, only by php?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

In order to style the search results page with Elementor, it would have to be supported inside Elementor, or a plugin like AE.

Otherwise, you would need to use code (CSS, and likely PHP) to achieve your desired result (depending on what it looks like).

Helmut

Looks like Anand is going to fill that gap in AE soon.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.