[Support request] style sheet missing, automatic update fails

Home Forums Support [Support request] style sheet missing, automatic update fails

Home Forums Support style sheet missing, automatic update fails

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by David.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jose F

Hello,
    For few months I haven´t been able to update the theme. Today again with the help of my hosting the theme was uploaded manually. Even so, when I try to reinstall it again automatically it gives me an error. I updated the theme as a plugin and it keeps showing the error “missing style sheet”.

On the other hand, when updating Word Press the icons on the web disappeared. I suppose it´s a problem of not updating the theme. The web uses Elementor as a web builder.
    Can you help with fixt the problem, please?

Best

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. Go to GeneratePress.com > Account > Downlaods and download the latest version of GeneratePress Premium.
    2. Go to your site Dashboard > Plugins and upload the file your downloaded in step 1.
    3. WordPress will ask you if you want to Replace the current version. Click Yes to replace.

That should fix the issue.

Jose F

Hello David,
    Thanks for the answer, I did what you indicated to me, however
    after installing the theme I had no massage to replace the existing theme with the new one. Only I can activate the new theme, so I did it. Even so, the icons (social networks on Footer and icons on home page) still do not appear.

Best,
    Gosia

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you share a link to your site so i can see the issue ?

Jose F

Hello,
    https://www.neexiemedia.com/.
    On the home page above the footer there is word ¨EDIT¨ that I cannot remove.

Best.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i am not seeing that:

2021-12-28_12-44-53

I assume you see that as you’re a logged in Admin user.

Jose F

Hello David,
    Right,I saw it like a admin. But there is no social media icons con the footer and no icons on the home page.

Footer social media icons
    footer icons

Home icons- I can see it only as a admin
    home icons

Best,
    Gosia

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

That is something you need to check with Elementor Support as GP has no control over its content.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.