- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by David.
December 21, 2021 at 2:36 am #2055317Jose F
For few months I haven´t been able to update the theme. Today again with the help of my hosting the theme was uploaded manually. Even so, when I try to reinstall it again automatically it gives me an error. I updated the theme as a plugin and it keeps showing the error “missing style sheet”.
On the other hand, when updating Word Press the icons on the web disappeared. I suppose it´s a problem of not updating the theme. The web uses Elementor as a web builder.
Can you help with fixt the problem, please?
BestDecember 21, 2021 at 5:01 am #2055420DavidStaffCustomer Support
1. Go to GeneratePress.com > Account > Downlaods and download the latest version of GeneratePress Premium.
2. Go to your site Dashboard > Plugins and upload the file your downloaded in step 1.
3. WordPress will ask you if you want to Replace the current version. Click Yes to replace.
That should fix the issue.December 22, 2021 at 3:46 am #2056519Jose F
Thanks for the answer, I did what you indicated to me, however
after installing the theme I had no massage to replace the existing theme with the new one. Only I can activate the new theme, so I did it. Even so, the icons (social networks on Footer and icons on home page) still do not appear.
GosiaDecember 22, 2021 at 4:57 am #2056585DavidStaffCustomer SupportDecember 28, 2021 at 12:57 am #2061414Jose F
On the home page above the footer there is word ¨EDIT¨ that I cannot remove.
Best.December 28, 2021 at 5:45 am #2061624DavidStaffCustomer SupportDecember 29, 2021 at 7:29 am #2062832Jose F
Right,I saw it like a admin. But there is no social media icons con the footer and no icons on the home page.
Footer social media icons
Home icons- I can see it only as a admin
GosiaDecember 29, 2021 at 7:47 am #2062869
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.