[Resolved] Style of Split Header in three Sections

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Style of Split Header in three Sections

Home Forums Support Style of Split Header in three Sections

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jacob

Hi Tom & Leo,

I have merged the page header and content in order to alter the space between the main nav and the content. Further, I have split the header in 3 sections in order to use the space between the page logo and the right widget.
    Now to the problem: I want to have the images I have put in “grid-33 header-center” to be larger. Since the content (search field) of the “grid-33 header-right” is aligned to the right, there is still some space I want to fill with enlarging the images of “grid-33 header-center”(by adding CSS: .header-center {
    width: XY%;}), but the content of “grid-33 header-right” then moves to the next row.
    How can I fix the content of “grid-33 header-right” in the same row, by allowing the content of “grid-33 header-center” to overlap into the space of “grid-33 header-right” which has much space left on its left side?
    Thanks for your help!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Jacob,

If I understand correctly, you can just adjust the grid so they aren’t just 33% each.

Maybe try 25-50-25?

You can do whatever combination you like. Just make sure they add up to 100 ๐Ÿ™‚

Jacob

Hi Leo,

That worked perfectly. Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.