[Support request] span class=’p-name’ string in comment title

Home Forums Support [Support request] span class=’p-name’ string in comment title

Home Forums Support span class=’p-name’ string in comment title

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by David.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Vojtěch

Hello,

I have a problem with showing a string “<span class=’p-name’>” in <h3 class=”comments-title”>. It seems there is no HTML filtering.

The same string is in H1 title, but there is HTML filtering it so I see clean title only. Every posts include these strings, for example: https://www.vojtechkral.cz/waterfox-vodni-liska-jako-konkurence-ohnive/

How to filter HTML in comment title?

Thank you for help

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Do you have any custom functions added to the site? That definitely shouldn’t be there by default.

Let me know 🙂

Vojtěch

Hi,

I’m using Elementor plugin but I didn’t change anything in post comment setting.

My solution for now is to hide whole row with number of comments via CSS (display:none;), but it’s not correct solution.

Do you have a better solution?

Thank you for your answer 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you try disabling all other plugins apart from GP Premium and Elementor to see if there is a plugin causing the issue.

Vojtěch

Hi,

great advice disabling all other plugins. I disabled plugins one by one and found the problem was caused by plugin Microformats 2.

It’s a not necessary plugin so I deleted it.

Thank you 😉

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

glad to hear that 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.