[Resolved] "Street address*" field blocked – Issue at Woocommerce Checkout page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] "Street address*" field blocked – Issue at Woocommerce Checkout page

Home Forums Support "Street address*" field blocked – Issue at Woocommerce Checkout page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jose

Dear GP Majesties,

Just about to launch our shop and got an issue on the Checkout page. I am terrified just with the idea of switching Theme, disable/enable plugins, as I’m not a developer, just an entrepenuer who developed this website by myself after bad experience with developners.

The issue can be seen here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1fepeyq8GDbxt3lOAPxBIuNnTmW_rtC3_LfNIIzEdrQI/edit?usp=sharing
    You may try the checkout yourselves.

Please help,
    Jose

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

We’ve never had this reported before so unfortunately I’m not sure what’s causing it.

It’s likely a plugin though so I would suggest trying #1 here:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

If not then you might have to check with WooCommerce’ support and see if they have any ideas.

Jose

Thanks for replying.

I went thru the list of plugins before deactivating any, found a suspicious one: Checkout Address Autocomplete for WooCommerce, deactivate, sorted.
    Now the thing is: “I did NOT introduce the free Google Maps Javascript API Key in the plugin settings page.” MY BAD!
    I’ll leave this deactivated for now as no time to set up the “Google Cloud Platform”, more fields to fill in, passwords, etc.

Anyways, appreciated your response.
    Just keep in mind if anyone else comes across with this issue, there you go, piece of cake!

All the best,
    Jose

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.