[Resolved] Strange Page Size Problem After Moving To GP Prem. + Elementor, But Only 1 Site

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Strange Page Size Problem After Moving To GP Prem. + Elementor, But Only 1 Site

Home Forums Support Strange Page Size Problem After Moving To GP Prem. + Elementor, But Only 1 Site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marty

Hi guys. Thanks to your help here I’ve been able to move 2 of my 3 sites from ReHub + WP Bakery to GP Premium + Elementor.

However, despite using the same setup (same imported .json file, same CSS) for some strange reason the 3rd site’s page width in GeneratePress seems off for my Home & category pages on mobile devices. Page elements are too narrow compared to the other 2 sites.

I haven’t changed anything other than site-specific customizations that I know of. I only use Elementor for Home + 3 main menu category pages, not in posts or other pages. All 3 sites are the same way, but only this one is different.

I’m so baffled and frustrated. I hope you can give me some insight & direction so I can hopefully get this resolved! Thank you!!

Site URLs:
    Good w/no issues: (URLs removed now)
    Site w/ problem: (URLs removed now)

*(Sites are on a staging site service)

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Not exactly sure what I should be looking at but the theme container and padding settings are being overwritten by your own CSS as seen here:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/HzbsbtRVay3

The rest is all Elementor.

Does that help?

Marty

Thank you so much, Leo!! Yes in fact that was enough of a clue to help me narrow it down to some CSS I was given that must have affected it without my knowledge.

I hope one day I can buy you a beer or some other way of paying you back. ๐Ÿ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.