There is a strange issue with sections.
Suddenly the third section doesn’t appear on the frontend. On the backend it is still there.
I left the faulty section at its third rank and copied the content of this section in a new section and it appears at the bottom.
Then I moved this new section to the third rank rank it disappeared on the frontend.
After that I moved sections around – every section, that is in the third place, will not appear on the frontend. After a few times the fourth rank also disappeared on the frontend.
“Angebote” is a section & “Team” is a section. On the backend I have now two “dummy* sections in between these two sections. These dummy sections do not appear on the frontend.