[Resolved] Strange errors

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Strange errors

Home Forums Support Strange errors

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    annashine

Hi, after I updated GP today, whenever I hit the update button for changes to a page in my WP admin, my screen suddenly turns white and I have strange error messages appearing. Specifically, in this URL (http://sovereignsouls.com/wp-admin/post.php) it says:

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home3/anna/public_html/sovereignsouls.com/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line 122

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home3/anna/public_html/sovereignsouls.com/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line 122

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home3/anna/public_html/sovereignsouls.com/wp-includes/capabilities.php:122) in /home3/anna/public_html/sovereignsouls.com/wp-admin/post.php on line 197

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home3/anna/public_html/sovereignsouls.com/wp-includes/capabilities.php:122) in /home3/anna/public_html/sovereignsouls.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1179

Also, the header on the front page is messed up too, it looks like there’s two images overlapping each other and doesn’t look normal.

I only have a few plugins and disabled them one by one to see if that was the issue. But the error still appears. I’m able to easily sign back into my site when this happens, and the changes I made are implemented, but there’s clearly some internal issue.

Should I go into my cPanel and try and locate these specific php error “lines”? I’m nervous to mess around in the files there, but someone from my hosting company can probably guide me.

Thanks,
    Anna

GeneratePress 1.3.45
    GP Premium 1.2.95
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

1.3.46 was just released which fixes this.

annashine

Thank you! Glad I waited and understand what happened… just updated plug-in and theme and all is working well now. I really appreciate your notices here too. Your dedication is much appreciated. πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I appreciate your patience! Glad to hear it’s all working now πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.