[Resolved] Strange Error Messages

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Strange Error Messages

Home Forums Support Strange Error Messages

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andrew

Hi Tom,

When I try to open my website, I’m getting these strange messages. Any ideas? Thanks.

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data01/33/3470833/html/wp-content/plugins/widget-options/core/functions.option.tabs.php on line 30

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data01/33/3470833/html/wp-content/plugins/widget-options/core/functions.widget.display.php on line 30

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data01/33/3470833/html/wp-content/plugins/widget-options/core/functions.option.tabs.php:30) in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data01/33/3470833/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1174

Andrew

I think I’ve solved it. I de-activated the Widget Options plug-in. I think it was a carry-over from the original mess I created. I started with Pinnacle Premium theme and had heaps of plug-ins still active… one of which was Widget Options.
    I switched to GP Premium after taking AWAI’s “Build Your Freelance Website In Four Days” course (the best thing I ever did!). But I still had a few plug-ins activated that were carried over from Pinnacle Premium.
    Thanks, Andrew

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you found the issue and were able to resolve it 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.