[Resolved] Stop Site Title from (Customize Option) from showing on every page & post

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Stop Site Title from (Customize Option) from showing on every page & post

Home Forums Support Stop Site Title from (Customize Option) from showing on every page & post

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sid

Hi

Please can you help me once again..

How can I stop the Site Title thats set in “Customising Site Identity” from
    showing on every page and post apart from my Front Page when hovering over an open TAB in explorer or right clicking and viewing page info as its combining the title of additional pages and posts created with the front page title as set in “Customising Site Identity”

All I want is for the Tagline thats set in “Customising Site Identity” to show in conjuction with new pages and posts titles created.

Hope the above makes sense?

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

are you using any SEO plugin as they generally provide an option to edit the Site Title meta.

Sid

Hi David, im not currently using any SEO plugin as the site is still being created in a subdirectory.

I’ll most probably be using Yoast is this theme compatible with it, im guessing you’re using it too, so basicaly to control the Site Title meta thats what i need to do..

Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

GP is compatible with Yoast – we are using it on this site as well.

Editing the site title meta using the SEO plugin is likely the best solution.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.