[Resolved] Still having Woo Shortcode issues

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Still having Woo Shortcode issues

Home Forums Support Still having Woo Shortcode issues

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sven

Hi, I’ve read these are supposed to be fixed already but I am still having issues with Woo Shortcodes. My codes…

[product_categories columns=”6″ ids=”8,9,12,10,33,11″]
    [products columns=”6″ ids=”401,400,402,403,404,405″]

…work fine in Desktop mode but both of these will only display in a massive single column in responsive mode for both tablets and mobile and none of the code I write properly fixes it. It often renders correctly and then jumps down anyway.. really annoying so close to the supposed launch date :/

Shop page and related products columns are working fine btw.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

It’s the only way possible so far, Tom is still trying to figure the shortcodes out and i haven’t found a good CSS fix for this either. My current workaround is to place single product shortcodes inside a grid and then set the different column values in media queries.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Yea, unfortunately GP doesn’t have any control over the shortcode pages. The best we can do is force full width on mobile in those instances.

However, you should be able to use CSS to force multiple columns if you like?

Sven

Okay, since I’m only using the Woo Shortcodes on the main page, I added the page id CSS class:

@media (max-width: 768px) {
    .page-id-11 .woocommerce[class*=columns-] ul.products li.product, .page-id-11 .woocommerce .wc-related-upsell-mobile-columns-2 .related ul.products li.product {
        max-width: 44%!important;
        float: left!important;
        clear: none!important;
        margin: 0 3% 2.992em!important;
    }
    }

Looks like it’s working, now that I have the page ID class, it doesn’t interfere with the other, GP controlled columns, which I think happened with whatever I’ve tried before. Problem solved! Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Perfect! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.