[Support request] Sticky Post Title, Smooth Scroll and Scroll-to Top

Home Forums Support [Support request] Sticky Post Title, Smooth Scroll and Scroll-to Top

Home Forums Support Sticky Post Title, Smooth Scroll and Scroll-to Top

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andy

Hi,

I was wondering whether it’s possible to utilize the theme’s included Sticky Navigation and Scroll-To-Top button JS code to create a particular effect.

I’ve setup a basic demo on the development site in the URL field. Basically it has an anchor attached to the ‘Enquire for Details’ button. When this is clicked it scrolls to the form lower down AND creates a sticky bar which includes the Post title, but also a back-to-top button within the sticky bar which would take you back to the top of the post. Ideally the sticky bar would only be visible once the viewport has scrolled down to the form content but I realise that maybe a little too complex, so having the sticky bar display onscroll would be ok too.

Any suggestions welcomed.

Thanks.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hey Andy,

Did you get this working? Everything looks good to me. If not, which part exactly are you having trouble with?

Let me know 🙂

Andy

Still need a way of getting a back-to-top button next to the post title, but only show it after scrolling has started.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, tricky. Would moving the standard back to top button work? Not sure if it’s possible, but that might be the easiest solution without having to write custom javascript.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.