[Support request] Sticky Plugin (advanced Ads) does not work

Home Forums Support [Support request] Sticky Plugin (advanced Ads) does not work

Home Forums Support Sticky Plugin (advanced Ads) does not work

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David

Hello!

I tried to show a widget as an sticky one. After installing the Plugin Q2W3 Fixed Widget I can choose which one should be sticky but i doesnt work. I also tried you

Code with additional css.

My site: https://www.geldanlage.de/ (The last widget should be sticky)

Thank you so much!

David

Now I can see the checkmark is gone after refresh the widgets page. Mhh…

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

do you still have the Sticky plugin still enabled ? If so can you disable that then i can take a look at a CSS method.

David

Done. Thank you

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmmm… another plugin is adding inline styles to all your elements: ie. height: auto !important; which is making it impossible to change the inside-sidebar container to 100% which is required to make the element sticky.

If you Right Click > Inspect the page you will see this for example:

<div id="page" class="site grid-container container hfeed" style="height: auto !important;">

The inline style is being added by another plugin.
    You would need to find which plugin is causing that by disabling each one at a time and check to see if the style is removed.

David

Its Gutenberg causing problems. Actually I can not save changes to the widget area when its activated. After deactivation everything works fine but this helps only short term 😉

Thank you!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I would not recommend having the Gutenberg plugin installed, it is effectively in permanent Beta mode, so its great for testing out new features before they are added to WP core – but with that comes bugs.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.