[Support request] Sticky Navigation – need to include a Hook Element / shortcode

Home Forums Support [Support request] Sticky Navigation – need to include a Hook Element / shortcode

Home Forums Support Sticky Navigation – need to include a Hook Element / shortcode

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Craig

Hi GP Support,

I have sticky navigation enabled for both mobile and web. On the site, I have a Hook Element which places a search box across the header. How would I also include this search box when sticky navigation is activated? Apologies if this is easy, I looked on forum and can not seem to figure out.

Thanks very much! Craig

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Craig,

With the default sticky settings, header’s search form should already by inside the #site-navigation or #sticky-navigation.

That said, can you link us to the site you’re working on to have an idea why it doesn’t work?

Craig

Hi – I left the site address in the other text box. thx.

Craig

And apologies – the search form is generated by a plug-in we are using – it is not the native WordPress/WooComm search form. It is in a Hooker Element, and generated via shortcode.

Thanks!

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

You can try changing where the search form is hooked.

Try generate_inside_navigation. This particular hook places things inside the <nav> where the sticky effect is applied.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.