[Support request] sticky navigation logo div

Home Forums Support [Support request] sticky navigation logo div

Home Forums Support sticky navigation logo div

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marc

I enabled sticky navigation and added a custom logo. It worked great but I didn’t fancy it for my site. I then set sticky navigation to ‘off’, and deleted the custom logo I was using for it. But now I’m noticing that the ‘sticky-navigation-logo’ div is still outputting in my html, and trying to pull the logo file that I deleted – so it’s 404ing.

I do not have any caching plugin on the site. I’m only able to remove this sticky-navigation-logo div if I disable the entire Menus Plus module.

How can I remove this sticky nav div from my code if I have the feature turned off?

Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Marc,

That’s strange, what happens if you upload a new sticky navigation logo, and then remove it using the same control (instead of just deleting it)? Does the HTML disappear?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Marc

Thanks, Tom. I tried that and the div is still being output to the html, but the img src updated so there’s no longer a 404. Is that the way it’s intended to work?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Definitely not – no HTML should show up if no sticky navigation logo is set. Did you remove the navigation logo using the control? If so, what img src is being output?

Marc

Ok I just used the ‘remove’ button and now it seems to be working. Before I was switching sticking nav to off using the dropdown, without removing the sticky logo first via the button. Now it’s working and html looks right.

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad it’s working! Thanks for the heads up, it should definitely not output anything if the sticky nav is disabled, I’ll get this fixed in 1.10 ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.