[Support request] Sticky navigation chance color

Home Forums Support [Support request] Sticky navigation chance color

Home Forums Support Sticky navigation chance color

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    aitor

Hello, I have a website made with premium GP and I have been looking for a solution to the client’s requirement for several days, he wants that when we scroll down the menu is fixed above, that is solved by activating the option, the problem is that my client wants When set above, change from transparent to another color in this case orange. Please can someone help me out, someone who knew how to do it and explain how to solve it. Sorry for my English. regards

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

You can create a header element to merge your Elementor content with the navigation:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/transparent-header-and-navigation/

Then you can use the navigation colors in the header element to set specific colors for that navigation.

Then the sticky navigation color would inherit from the customizer settings.

Let me know if this helps πŸ™‚

aitor

Thank you for answering so fast, very busy week and I could not try, but I’m sorry I am trying now but I can not, great despair, what would be the option where I have to change the color from transparent to another color, could you give me a few steps please , to the correct menu. thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Looks like you’ve already figured out?

I’m seeing a merged header element on the page you linked.

When that option is activated, you can change the navigation colors here:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/P7TrXNUf

Looks like you have it set to #ffffff currently.

Let me know πŸ™‚

aitor

Thank you, cost but achieved, I had to leave the merge and customize color again, there to change color, that on the home page very well what I want, but in the rest of the pages it remains fixed the color that changes, to which you can Be, some option.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

So it’s all resolved?

Let me know if you need another look πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.