[Support request] Sticky Nav background color and alignment (and removing Home page padding)

Home Forums Support [Support request] Sticky Nav background color and alignment (and removing Home page padding)

Home Forums Support Sticky Nav background color and alignment (and removing Home page padding)

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michelle

I need some help with a few things please.
    – I would like to align the sticky navigation closer to the logo (as I have done with the primary nav).
    – I want to set the sticky nav background to white, without that grey line at the bottom.
    – I have changed all the padding that I can find, and on preview of the page it looks good, but viewing the page the white gap appears at the top. How do I remove that?

Thank you!!

Maurice

Sorry for jumping in, I am also trying to change the sticky navigation background color and can’t find any settings for this in the customiser. I can easily change thin with CSS but this should be in the customiser by default.

Appreciate any advice.

Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Michelle,

Sorry we missed your topic! Do you still need help with this?

@Maurice
    – This has been mentioned a few times and it’s in the plan 🙂 Let me know if you need help with CSS.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.