[Resolved] Sticky Menu not working on mobile

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Sticky Menu not working on mobile

Home Forums Support Sticky Menu not working on mobile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kle

Hi there.

The sticky menu on my site doesn´t work on mobile. It does appear as sticky when scrolling up (my settings), but if clicked, no Menu appears, nothing happens.

How can this be fixed?

I included a link to my site, username and password.

Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I just tried unchecking the Hide when scrolling down option and the sticky menu still works?

Can you give it another shot?

Kle

Hi Leo,

Unchecked the hide when scrolling down option and still doesn´t work in the mobile menu, scrolls and averything but if clicked nothing happens, the menu doesn´t open.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

So the option is unchecked right now?

I was able to get it to work using browser resize: https://s33.postimg.org/u0do3mpan/2017-11-24_0847.png

Is it not working when you use cellphone only?

Kle

Thank you for checking that out Leo.

Only on cellphone, when using the site with a computer works perfectly. The option not to hide when scrolling down is on and still on my phone doesn´t work the menu. I´ve been trying to figure out what can be causing this but I really don´t know, and wonder why on your phone works well. I´m using Chrome on my mobile, Android and Motorola.

Maybe some plugin or css conflicts? I removed (temporarily) all my custom css and that didn´t seemed to fix it.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you try #1 here to eliminate plugin conflict first? https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

Kle

I think I found the culprit: Auto hide admin menu bar. A plugin I use to preview my site without the admin bar on top.

I deactivated it and now the scrolling/menu works perfectly. At first I thought it was something else because I been using that plugin for a while without conflicts.

Thank you Leo: )

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ahh ok. That’s why it was all funky when I logged in.

Glad you found the solution!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.