[Resolved] sticky menu logo not showing up – mobile menu not sticky …

Home Forums Support [Resolved] sticky menu logo not showing up – mobile menu not sticky …

Home Forums Support sticky menu logo not showing up – mobile menu not sticky …

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dasigna

… never get rid of strange occurrences …

currently building up a new page and set up a main menu with only two (larger) items and a second (full) menu as slideout. further on, set the menu with logo (only for sticky) to be sticky both on desktop and mobile.

the strange thing is, that everything works as expected BUT the logo is not showing on sticky menu. further on, the mobile menu isnt even sticky.
    very strange, the logo can be explored within code and is obviously present. up till now i am unable to figure out whats going wrong.
    slideout menu works on mobile, hamburger icon is showing up. but no sticky state, no logo.
    everythings great on desktop.

completely clueless. maybe overlooked something, maybe something else. but not able to detect any errors…

any idea what might be the issue?
    i can provide you with link to dev-environment and login to site if desired, as the site is not public yet.

any hint highly appreciated with thanks in advance.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

A link to login would definitely be appreciated πŸ™‚

dasigna

login info is on its way.

meanwhile i found another issue relating to this…
    slideout menu is not working on start page when excluding ‘main-navigation’ from showing up via css… even its not the main-menu. wrong selector???

dasigna

o.k. missing slideout is solved meanwhile… wrong selector as assumed. works now πŸ™‚

other issues remain – no matter what i try.

dasigna

dear tom,

i am really ashamed and have to admit that the error mereley is on my side!!
    ive deleted the header logo for mobile in media library and seemingly forgot to set it anew after uploading a new version… thats really awkward!

πŸ™‚

everythings seems to work as expected now.
    only thing that makes me wonder is the fact that the lack of the mobile header logo stops the sticky menu to be working …

anyway – solved!!!
    in spite of that you might however take a look on the site. its getting well, thanks to the great team of GP and elementor ;-).

sorry again for this completely unnecessary post, i’m really embarrassed. once again it seems to be no good idea trying to solve things late in the evening with personal errors up in the head.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! I’m glad you got it working.

For the sticky mobile header, can you enabled it to be sticky in “Customize > Layout > Header”?

dasigna

jep. mobile header is sticky meanwhile according to settings.
    astonishingly wasnt sticky as long as there was no mobile header logo present… adding the logo again solved this too. dont know why.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, can’t reproduce that on my end. A conflicting plugin perhaps?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.