[Resolved] Sticky Header Width

Home Forums Support Sticky Header Width

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ian

Hi there,

Is there a bug with the Primary/Sticky Navigation width in version 3.0.2? The settings weren’t showing in Primary Navigation so I used the workaround (below header/publish/float right) to get them to show up but now they don’t work as expected.

Setting the Navigation Width to contained has no effect that I can tell, setting the Inner Navigation Width to contained only effects the Sticky Navigation and when both are set to full the Primary Navigation touches the sides of the screen (1366×768) and the Sticky Navigation has a bit of padding.

The transition seems to have a strange bounce effect that doesn’t happen in 2.4.2

I’ve also had to set the header to 0px header padding (was 40px 40px 40px 40px in 2.4.2) but now that gives the Primary Navigation 40px

Thanks,
    Ian

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the difference between the two sites is the 2.4 version is using the Navigation as header, whereas the 3.0 is not:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/navigation-as-a-header/

Ian

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply.

That option isn’t there in 2.4, not sure why.

Checking the box in 3.0 has let me make the menus appear identical though.

Thanks again 🙂
    Ian

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

If it is missing in 2.4 that is probably because you created a “navigation header” before the Navigation as Header shortcut option was added to GPP – which means you should see options of Navigation Logo etc. in Customizer > Layout > Primary Nav.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.