[Resolved] Sticky header layout opposite of normal header

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Sticky header layout opposite of normal header

Home Forums Support Sticky header layout opposite of normal header

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Christopher

Hi there,
    I’ve put the site in the information field. I’m having a problem with the primary navigation on the sticky header. When scrolling back up the page the sticky headers appears but the menu options of the primary navigation are on the left, where as the actual header when I scroll to the very top of the page is on the right.

I can’t seem to find the setting in GP to move the primary navigation to the right when it’s sticky

any ideas?

Thank you in advance

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you try using this option?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/navigation-as-a-header/

Let me know πŸ™‚

Christopher

Hi thank you. So that has corrected the layout, however the transition from the sticky header to the transparent header (page hero) is quite abrupt. When scrolling down it reduces in size gradually which is perfect, but when scrolling back up to the top of the page it doesn’t increase gradually but suddenly appears large.

In the demo it is really smooth in both directions. Demo found here ‘Merge with header elements’ https://docs.generatepress.com/article/navigation-as-a-header/

What am I missing?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

It looks like you have a custom logo uploaded in the Site Header section for the Header Element, but it’s the same as your regular logo. What happens if you remove the logo from the Header Element?

Christopher

that was it. I removed the logo from the header element and now it works fine.
    Thank you Tom! πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You’re welcome πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.