[Resolved] Sticky header does not show when scrolling up unless at the top of pages

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Sticky header does not show when scrolling up unless at the top of pages

Home Forums Support Sticky header does not show when scrolling up unless at the top of pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Matt

I have a sticky header set to hide when scrolling down. At a certain point down each page, the header will no longer reveal when you start to scroll up. It works as expected towards the top of every page, but if you go far enough then it will not show until you scroll up to the top again. It seems to happen around 100px down the page.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Matt,

The issue may be occurring because of a plugin conflict.

As a first course of debugging, can you try #1 here?: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

It would be good to take a backup of your site before doing so.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Matt

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for your time. I followed the debugging steps but the problem still occurs.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you start a staging site and disable all plugins except GP Premium for us to take a look?

We haven’t had any other reports on this so I would guess that it’s an issue specific to your install/environment.

Matt

Thanks, I think I found the issue after isolating my stylesheets. I had html{height:100%;} which seems to have been the issue.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.