[Resolved] Sticky header and table of contents on posts

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Sticky header and table of contents on posts

Home Forums Support Sticky header and table of contents on posts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Josu

Hi, thats gonna be a hard question to write in English. i have activated the sticky header because i like a lot how it looks on my site. However it covers the title of the paragraphs when i use tables of contents in my posts (i push on the table of contents and it scrolls down to a point where the title of the paragraph is on the top of the page but is covered by the sticky header, so it cant be seen).

I hope i could explain it good. Is there some way i could fix this?
    If not, is there some way to disable sticky header only for posts?

Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you provide a link to your site? Thanks!

Josu

Hi Leo, thanks for the answer. the site is under contruction so still cant send you the link. You can see a video of the problem here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAeiTniy90o&feature=youtu.be

The sticky header is covering the title of the parapgraph after i scroll down.

Is it something it can be done? i really would like to keep the sticky menu.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm sorry I don’t quite see the problem here. The sticky navigation is supposed to cover some content as you scroll down?

Not sure how it can not cover the title as you scroll down.

In the new GP premium you can hide the sticky navigation when scrolling down though if that help: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/sticky-navigation/#hide-when-scrolling-down

If not can we revisit this when the site is live?

Josu

No problem! I already found a solution for the problem> I just had to add more upper padding to the section where the H2 is located with my page builder. Thanks for the quick response anyway!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad I could help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.