[Support request] Starter Templates including GBP Global Styles?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Starter Templates including GBP Global Styles?

Home Forums Support Starter Templates including GBP Global Styles?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sascha

Hi,

please, allow me to handle this request here, since I use both GPP & GBP and would like to keep all my support tickets here.

I have checked out a few starter templates you provide for your GPP clients, and they’re brilliant!

Now I wonder if there are some which incorporate the Global Styles feature of GBP? Maybe even including Local Templates feature?

If there are none in the GP-library, is there any other source, where I can download or purchase such a template?

Thank you in advance and kind regards,
    Sascha

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the GPP site library sites cannot include Pro ( paid for plugins ) which would be a requirement for GBP Global Styles.
    And there isn’t an alternative at this time.

We do have the GB Template Library:

https://generateblocks.com/library/

But they don’t contain global styles either as the styles are saved as a custom post type separate to the page content. Its something we will review for the future. Appreciate the suggestion.

Sascha

What a pity … I would like to create & sell template-sites which make use not only of GP-Elements, but also GB-Global-Styles & Local-Pattern …

Any idea about how this can be achieved, other than using one of these migration-plugins, where I would package the template-site and sell the link to the package-url?

Sascha

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Unfortunately, there isn’t any legal method.
    In doing so you would be distributing copies of a license plugin which is against our terms and conditions. And that goes for GP Premium as well.

Sascha

I know, that’s not my intention.

The idea is to provide the templates to users, who have their own licences for GPP & GBP.

While doing some research, I have found about “One Click Demo Import” plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/one-click-demo-import/). Isn’t this working for this use-case?

Sascha

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I know 🙂

That plugin, Duplicator or All in One export. All do the same kind of thing. And could be used for that purpose.
    But what you must not do is include the Plugins within the export files. Those have to be removed before that is created.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.