[Resolved] SSL problems

Home Forums Support [Resolved] SSL problems

Home Forums Support SSL problems

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ninni Luhtasaari

Hi all,

I’ve been pulling my hair about a very specific problem. I’m creating a webshop with GP Premium theme and Woocommerce plugin. The shop has been created on March 2020 but it was only yesterday when I changed the links to be https since I realized this was required. When I inspect my site, the only “unsafe” element seems to be this logo: http://ninniluhtasaari.com/shop/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/novoiny.jpg

I deleted the logo from my server using filezilla to get rid of it altogether. For some reason something is still referring to the logo and making my site vulnerable. Now I’ve been trying to find a piece of code to delete to get rid of the reference.

The css I’m trying to find from my files seems to look like this (says the inspector):

.site-branding-container .site-logo {
    margin-right: 1.5em;
    }

I just can’t seem to find it anywhere! The problem is only on the mobile view. Does anyone here know how to solve this problem? Or do I just delete the theme and reinstall to start from scratch again?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

go to Customizer > Layout > Header and update the Mobile Header Logo with a different named image file.

Ninni Luhtasaari

Hi David and thanks for the quick reply! I did that too, but the file is still there like a ghost.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you try adding a completely different image – and then clear any caches.
    If not

Ninni Luhtasaari

Yes,
    I have added a completely different image. Still the old file is shown when viewed on mobile device, and its visible in the code when inspected, like this:

the code

I haven’t found any caches to clear.

Ninni Luhtasaari

Hi again!

Found a solution, just turned the mobile header off on the customizer. At the same time the old file reference seemed to disappear. Feel a bit silly for not trying / finding that earlier after all my hassle 🙂
    Still don’t know why the old file was there, but the main thing is that the site is safe now!

Best,
    Ninni

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.