[Support request] Spooky 301 redirects

Home Forums Support [Support request] Spooky 301 redirects

Home Forums Support Spooky 301 redirects

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mathias

Hi there,
    it is most likely totally wrong to ask our theme’s developer team: But is there a chance that you know of 301 redirects for posts in WordPress or GP without any third party plugin?

We use Redirect to send traffic from older permalinks to those that were changed. This works properly. Unfortunately we now have a situation where certain URLs are 301 redirected without the plugin being involved.

htts://mygoal.de/intervallmethode/ should lead to nowhere but it is redirected by “WordPress” to https://mygoal.de/intervalltraining/ which we do not want to happen.

Why do I ask you? Since I could not find out about a WP core function, Redirect certainly has no entry on that, the data-base is clean, local and server chaches were flushed, no Yoast pro installed, we are helpless on this and I just want to sort out that it might have something to do with GP or GP premium.

Thank you in advance.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

GP does not alter or change the way permalinks or any redirects behave thats all handled by WP or plugins.

One thing to check is the page slug – on the redirect page, if it matches the original link then this would cause an issue.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.