[Resolved] Spinner on checkout

Home Forums Support Spinner on checkout

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by Deniz Akay.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Deniz Akay

Hello there,

I use a single flat rate for delivery on my Woocommerce site . All my product prices include VAT. Tax and shipping calculators are set to off on woocommerce settings.

So when my client comes to the checkout page and changes the city and state (dropdown) fields here, the shipping and tax values ‚Äč‚Äčnever change. But when he changes one of these fields woocommerce’s spinner shows up, overlay the entire page and he can’t edit any other field until it dissappers. I think it’s pretty annoying (Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/xHk51gi).

Is there any way to disable this spinner when someone change the city and state fields? I only need this spinner on payment gateway change and order confirmation.

(I use Seller theme and on different themes this spinner overlays order summary table only, not entire page.)

Ash

That’s a Woocommerce feature, not something you would want to get rid of either, it’s ajax to update cart. The below would disable it completely on checkout, you would need to ask woo support if it’s possible just for address change, but I wouldn’t recommened any changes like this to checkout.

add_action( ‘wp_enqueue_scripts’, ‘dequeue_woocommerce_cart_fragments’, 11);
    function dequeue_woocommerce_cart_fragments() { if (is_front_page()) wp_dequeue_script(‘wc-cart-fragments’); }
    function disable_checkout_script(){
    wp_dequeue_script( ‘wc-checkout’ );
    }
    add_action( ‘wp_enqueue_scripts’, ‘disable_checkout_script’ );

Deniz Akay

@Ash I know that and I don’t want to disable this feature completely. Maybe there is way to hide it with css or something else, that’s why I asked.

Ash

Standard theme/woo only overlays the order summary and doesn’t look anything like your screenshot, sure it’s not one of your payment gateways causing that.

Deniz Akay

Ok thanks, I got it, it’s because of custom css that I’ve used to center loader at the center of the page : https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/woocommerce-checkout-spinner/#post-484398

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.