[Support request] Speed issue

Home Forums Support [Support request] Speed issue

Home Forums Support Speed issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ankit

I have contact my hosting provider and they are telling that there is issue in theme. Some codes are generating issue in loading your site. Please help me. Check my site techsbuzz.com. My first time load speed is slow.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I ran your site through GTMetrix and the result is extremely good:
    https://gtmetrix.com/reports/techsfield.com/ewjOHdYB

Have you resolved this?

Ankit

No sir, Speed is good for cached content. Not for the first time users. Its first contentful paint takes long time to display site content. Please help me. Yo can check my site speed on PageSpeed Insights

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Can your host be more specific about what in the theme is causing it? There really isn’t anything in the theme that would cause your site to slow down. If there was, it would affect all sites using GeneratePress (including this one).

When I ran your site through Pingdom, it seems like you’re loading a lot of third-party APIs (Google fonts, wp.com).

Besides that, the biggest issue I see is the “Wait” time, which is typically your server.

Ankit

Sir, when I change my theme then it gives me better speed. My host provider also checked that after changing theme it returns good speed.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I would need to know more information in order to help debug.

If your hosting has more information about where the bottleneck is, that would be great.

From a technical standpoint, there really isn’t anything in the theme that should cause performance issues under normal circumstances.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.