[Resolved] Spacing between bullet points

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Spacing between bullet points

Home Forums Support Spacing between bullet points

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David

Hi everyone,

On the starter site services (services page), there are 5 dot points with an arrow icon.
    They are fairly close together – when I look at the blocks all the entries for padding and margins are empty. (I’ve cloned the services site in another location)
    So I assume the space between them is coming from the theme settings?
    But I can’t seem to improve it on a site I am working on (recreating a clients home page!)
    How do I make those gaps smaller
    (scroll down to the grey row: TRIUMPH ERP | TAKING YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL) and my dot points are in the right column

TIA, Dave

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there

the space between each of those Headline Blocks is a bottom margin of 20px that is added in the blocks settings.

If you do not add a bottom margin in the block settings then it will inherit the bottom/paragraph margin that is set in the Customizer > Typography.

David

Thanks David, are you looking in the site starter site or mine ?
    I’ve looked but not sure I’m with you – do you mean the container those headlines are in, or some global block setting somewhere ?
    Actually sorry I just looked on a copy of the services site I have, and I see the 20 pixels, so I took them all out, but that makes the gaps larger ! I can put negative values in, but that seems klunky!
    TIA, Dave

David

It’s OK I worked it out – if you leave it blank (as mine was) it must default to a value.
    (as you said above!)
    So I tested by entering 1 pixel and that closes it up nicely…
    Cheers, Dave

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that ๐Ÿ™‚

David

No worries, thanks again – slowly getting the hand of GB ๐Ÿ™‚
    Dave

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.