[Resolved] Space problem!!

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Space problem!!

Home Forums Support Space problem!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Johan Falkbrink

I have one problem and that is that I get a big gap between the menu and the first picture what am I doing wrong …

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Looks like you’re using some sort of page builder plugin?

The first two rows (one has a slider, one is just a 40px space) are still present on mobile, and creating the empty space.

Does your page builder plugin allow you to add a custom class to each row? If so, add a class like this: hide-on-mobile

Then add this CSS:

@media (max-width: 768px) {
          .hide-on-mobile {
                display: none;
          }
    }
    Johan Falkbrink

Hello again
    Yes I use motopress and has now tried what you wrote but nothing happens makes zero what makes this … Have checked in different ways but nothing helps. Do you have another idea on how to do ??

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You may have to check with the MotoPress developers.

From what I can see, the slider is being hidden on mobile, but the container for the slider is still visible, which is causing one gap.

I also see you may have a row inserted into MotoPress just to create extra spacing? If so, this row is also showing up on mobile, causing more of a gap.

Ask the MotoPress devs if you can add custom classes to each row – if so, you’ll want to add that class I gave you above. If not, they should have some sort of recommendation for you.

Let me know 🙂

Johan Falkbrink

If I put the short code in the GP hooks how do you write where it only to end up on a page and no more, and that there should be a gap during the show ???

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You can use PHP to add hooks on certain pages.

For example, if my page is: mywebsite.com/my-page

I could do this:

<?php if ( is_page( 'my-page' ) ) : ?>
        This will only show up on mywebsite.com/my-page
    <?php endif; ?>

Not sure what you mean about the gap?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.