[Resolved] Make categories sticky in woocommerce desktop

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Make categories sticky in woocommerce desktop

Home Forums Support Make categories sticky in woocommerce desktop

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    CRISTO

Is there a way to make the categories in woocommerce sticky? I have my menu sticky, but would like to have the categories sticky as well.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Not sure if I fully understand.

Are you hoping to make the title Shop sticky below the sticky navigation?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

CRISTO

Hi Leo…feel like we are old friends. Sorry I did not make myself clear. I am trying to present all the categories as someone scrolls down a particular page. I can add them to the menu…just have, in fact…but it looks kind of messy to me. The menu is sticky, so perhaps that is good enough.

A related question…how do I make the desktop menu look the same on mobile? Probably something there I don’t uderstand about menus…would like a dropdown listing all items (actually my product categories) as shown in desktop menu.

CRISTO

Well, played around a bit, but now I have my menu at the top of the header as well as below it. Don’t know what I changed to get that but obviously I do not want it at the top.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Are you able to provide an example of what you’d like to achieve?

The menu on top is the secondary navigation which you can just disable if not needed:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/secondary-navigation-layout-overview/

CRISTO

Never mind… figured out what I did wrong.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.