[Resolved] Space between bullet lists

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Space between bullet lists

Home Forums Support Space between bullet lists

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michael

Hello,

I’ve just switched to using GeneratePress and everything is looking good.

One thing I’ve noticed though is that all my bullet points in bullet lists don’t seem to have space between them. As I use mini bullet paragraphs, this means it looks like a big block of text.

Is there any way to increase the space between each bullet point in bullet lists?

Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you share a link to a page where i can see the issue?

Michael

Hello,

I’d just like to make a larger space between each bullet point. For single lines it looks fine as it is, but I have a fair few bullet lists using mini paragraphs for each bullet, so I’d like to put some space between them if possible.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

OK – so you can use this CSS to apply some bottom margin for all the UL LI elements within your content:

.entry-content ul li {
      margin-bottom: 0.5em;
    }

Or as you have a CSS Class on your list – if you want to style that specific list only then you can do this:

ul.td-arrow-list li {
      margin-bottom: 0.75em;
    }
    Michael

Perfect!

Thank you David.

I have one more issue I’m trying to understand, but I’m a newbie to this forum so I’m not sure on the right etiquette – should it be one thread per person or one thread per topic/question?

Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

If the questions are unrelated then you should raise a new topic for each one.
    Related questions could be something like – how do i make the list text a different font weight and add some space between them.

Keeping topics separate and clearly titled ( as this one is 🙂 ) will make it easier for you and others to find the answers. On that note – at the top of this forum you will see a Forum Profile button – click that and you can see a list of topics and replies you have made.

Glad to be of help – i’ll look out for the reply or new topic

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.