[Support request] Space before and after embedded vimeo videos

Home Forums Support [Support request] Space before and after embedded vimeo videos

Home Forums Support Space before and after embedded vimeo videos

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Veli-Matti

Hi!

I´m changing theme to my website. I have lot´s of embedded Vimeo videos. The problem is that there is lots of space before and after videos. In my old website videos outfit is fine with same CSS-code. I use this kind of codes with videos.
    Video goes to left side

<div class="col-md-4 col-xs-12 col-sm-12 video"></div>

Video goes to center
    <div class="col-md-4 col-md-offset-4 col-xs-12 col-sm-12"></div>

Video goes to right side
    <div class="col-md-4 col-xs-12 col-sm-12 pull-right video"></div>

Could you help me with this issue? I´m creating website for the first time so i need easy way to solve this or specific instructions.

Thanks for your help.
    Veli-Matti Tranberg

Veli-Matti

Here is the codes again. I hope you can see them.
    div class=”col-md-4 col-xs-12 col-sm-12 video”

div class=”col-md-4 col-md-offset-4 col-xs-12 col-sm-12″

div class=”col-md-4 col-xs-12 col-sm-12 pull-right video”

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Looks like your old theme is using the Bootstrap system which GP doesn’t use.

To build the 3 columns layout videos you’ve shown in the screenshot, try using the Columns block and vimeo embed blocks.

Veli-Matti

Thanks for your answer. I tryied your tips and it seems to work. I have around 2000 videos so the work is huge. Is there anyway to have boostrap system work?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’d need to basically implement the Bootstrap system in GP but I would highly recommend against that.

It pretty much defeats the purpose of using a lightweight theme like GP as I explained here:
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/gp-3-and-bootstrap-css-conflict/#post-1500367

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.