[Resolved] Space Above Mobile Title

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Space Above Mobile Title

Home Forums Support Space Above Mobile Title

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Rizki

Suddenly there’s space above site title ( mobile only ), but sometimes normal. What caused it ? And how to fix it ? You can see this screenshot => https://www.dropbox.com/s/jh7jtzi7bgayj2o/Untitled%20design.png?dl=0

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i have checked the site and there are no errors or problems in the code that would cause this. It looks like a glitch in the browser. How often does it happen?

Rizki

It always happens everytime i open a site, since yesterday. When open homepage looks normally, but when open soma article’s page it happens again. I’ve deleted the wp fastest cache plugin, clear browser cache, try in another device, but the result is same.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi – all my tests have not shown the problem so far. I will ask the rest of the team to have a look.

Rizki

Are u sure ? πŸ™‚ Because i just have test open this site ( again ) from some smartphone device, even from my friend’s smartphone, the result is same, there is a space above title / header when open single post. But at homepage the header is normal. When open from desktop, the header is normal.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Aah ok. On the single post body, you have an inline style that is adding 50px Padding to the body. Have you added any custom functions or plugins as this not being generated by the theme CSS.

Rizki

Ah i see, may occur when the css minifying process by plugin cache. Could yo help me to fix it ? πŸ™‚ Where i should delete this code ? I use child theme

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I wouldn’t think this is the result of minifying, inline styles are even written into the markup or injected by a function.
    Best bet is to begin by disabling any plugins and removing any custom functions to see what is writing in the style.

Rizki

Okay, i found the problem ! It comes from my social share plugin, yesterday i just updated this plugin. Really annoying. Big thanks for your help, thank you πŸ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome, what plugin was it?

Rizki

Social warfare

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

If you need something lightweight that doesn’t make requests one of the GP Community recently released this:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/gp-social-share-svg/

Rizki

Wow ! That’s very nice, i will try it. Big thanks David, very thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.