[Resolved] Some Woocommerce issues

Home Forums Support Some Woocommerce issues

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kim 4 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Kim

Hi there, we are finishing our new site πŸ™‚ and faced some issues with Woocommerce.

1. Add to cart panel doesn’t show on every site:
    Working Example (External/Affiliate product)
    Not working example (Simple product virtual and digital)

2. I’ve set the product columns to “2” for mobile, looks good in the customizer. But on my iPhone for example they right column breaks out.
    Screenshot
    Shop page

3. When a product is added to cart on the shop page on mobile the “added to cart” messages seems to conflict with the “add to top” button.
    Screenshot
    Shop page

4. How can I make the add to cart button on the product pages full width? At the moment the text breaks in two lines.
    Screenshot
    Example

5. Images on related products are quite small on mobile.
    Screenshot
    Example

Sorry, for having so many questions.I hope you can help me with some of them!

Tom Lead Developer

Hi there,

1. Strange, it should definitely work with standard products. Is there anything special/custom about this product? What if you turn off your other plugins?

2. Try adding this:

#wc-column-container .product {
        overflow: hidden;
    }

3. What kind of solution would you want here? That panel disappears as soon as you start to scroll again, which reveals the back to top button. The only other option is to permanently move the back to top button on mobile.

4. Give this a shot:

@media (max-width: 768px) {
        .woocommerce div.product form.cart .button {
            width: 100%;
        }
    }

5. I’m not seeing this – did you get it sorted?

Thanks for linking to all the examples – hope this helps! πŸ™‚

Kim

Hi Tom,

many thanks for your time and support!

1. It’s definitely not working on all our “Simple products / virtual and digital”. I’ve disabled the audio player plugin used on this product, but the issue remains. Nothing special added further compared to the other products.

2. Working πŸ™‚

3. I’ve made a new Screenshot where you can see better what I mean. There is a “circle” upon the added to cart bar (I assume it’s the back to top button)
    New Screenshot

4. Working πŸ™‚

5. Cleared the phones cache again and the issue is gone now

Best regards
    Maike

Tom Lead Developer

Hi there,

1. Do you have another site you can test this on, possibly? There must be something conflicting on this one site, so we need to figure out what it is exactly.

3. Aha, this looks like a bug in 1.9.0 when using the SVG option – will get it fixed in 1.9.1 this week πŸ™‚

Kim

Hi Tom, ok will test it the next weekend and get back to you then!

Best regards!

Kim

Hi Tom,

getting back to the first issue – I’ve deactivated all plugins but the error remains. The “Add to cart panel” doesn’t show on simple products which are marked as virtual and digital.

Best regards!

David Customer Support

Hi there,

in the Downloadable product under Inventory do you have the

Sold Individually ‘Enable this to only allow one of this item to be bought in a single order’ – Checked ?

Kim

Yes, that’s checked!

David Customer Support

Then it looks like you found a bug πŸ™‚ πŸ™
    Can you confirm by unchecking that option on one of the products and see if the panel appears.

Kim

It’s a bug! When it’s unchecked it works as it should.

David Customer Support

We’ll take a look at whats causing the problem – hopefully something simple to fix.

Tom Lead Developer

Thanks for reporting this! Will get it fixed in GPP 1.10 πŸ™‚

Kim

Great! Thank you πŸ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.