[Resolved] Some problems with Gutenberg columns block

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Some problems with Gutenberg columns block

Home Forums Support Some problems with Gutenberg columns block

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Vincenzo

I installed the latest version of the Gutenberg plugin (5.8.0) in a site with the latest version of WordPress (5.2.1) and Generatepres (2.2.2). I was pleased to note that the Gutenberg plugin added to the columns block the possibility of adjusting the percentage of each column. This is a really useful feature. Unfortunately I also noticed that, when this feature is used, Generatepress displays the columns in a wrong way, however different from what you see in the page editing interface and from what you would expect. I tried this situation even on a completely clean wordpress site without other plugins besides the Gutenberg plugin but I always got the same problem. I tried to use the Gutenberg plugin, again in a completely clean site, with other themes (Twenty Nineteen, Twenty Seventeen, Twenty Sixteen and Astra) and the page was displayed correctly. There seems to be some problem between the Gutenberg plugin and the Generatepress theme. Could you please verify and tell me something about it. The situations is rather frustrating because I have many sites developed with Generatepress.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

This is a known issue which we’ve fixed in 2.3. You can download the alpha here: https://generatepress.com/generatepress-2-3/

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Vincenzo

Tank you Tom. The alpha of the 2.3 version solves perfectly the problem and seems to be rich of useful things.
    Vincenzo.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks for letting me know! Appreciate it ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.