[Support request] Some issues on Website Speed with Google Core Web Vitals

Home Forums Support [Support request] Some issues on Website Speed with Google Core Web Vitals

Home Forums Support Some issues on Website Speed with Google Core Web Vitals

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Samantha

I have a problem with Web site loading speed, I checked with the Google Page Speed test tool, it says, there are some Render-blocking resources” and “Unused Javascript and CSS”. At the same time I checked the google search console it says, my website has Poor URLs with mobile and desktop. I tried to do more but, no solve it. I think this is more trouble to rank my site. Please help me to do the solution if you have any suggestions or methods to correct it.
    Thanks
    My site: myservice4all.com
    Samantha

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the main issue is the larger number of requests your site is making, most of which are related to the number of adverts being loaded on the page. Each of the adverts makes multiple request to 3rd party servers and loads additional JS files. Reducing the number of adverts would make the biggest improvement.

There are plugins such as Flying Scripts that will allow you to defer the loading of external JS files which may help.

Further reducing requests could be achieved by reducing the number of posts displayed ion Dashboard > Settings > Reading. This won’t have as much of an impact as reducing the ads but may make some improvement.

Budi

Nice info

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.