[Resolved] Some issue in using of the Max mega menu plug-in to build a mega meun

Home Forums Support Some issue in using of the Max mega menu plug-in to build a mega meun

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    zdaben

I import the vacation preset form the site library, and use the Max Mega Menu plug-in to build a mega menu, it works just well.

At the same time, also have some problems in using process.

The plug-in replaces some settings of the theme, so the sticky menu options dose not work well in the menu setting. I have set the sticky menu just in desktop site, but now it appear both.

And then the home page default menu font color is white but in the sticky menu is gray, so the font is display clearly in menu area and sticky menu. But now the plug-in instead the option, it’s keep the same color both in the menu and sticky menu.

Thanks a lot for listening, and need your help to solve the problem.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I feel like this issue should be handled by the Max mega menu plugin support.

I see their CSS overwriting the CSS from GP (it is supposed to) so there isn’t too much we can do from our end.

Is this the final layout you want for the mega menu? Just the simple 4 columns?

If so this solution might work for you:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/building-simple-mega-menu/

zdaben

I have seen the guide document before, not just a text menu I want, pictures add also.

Thanks for your reply, I will handle the issue to the plugin team.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.