[Support request] Some Code issue or Technical Issue maybe

Home Forums Support [Support request] Some Code issue or Technical Issue maybe

Home Forums Support Some Code issue or Technical Issue maybe

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Niva

In the Desktop website homepage shows Perfect, but on mobile, its homepage breaks. I don’t know what to do. Please Check its header section (Open on Mobile) and also open the About Us Page.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Niva,

How does it look like from your end? Can you send a screenshot?

It seems good from my end on mobile. Can you try looking from a different browser, then from a different device as well?

Niva

Screenshot 1 look at the header section. It shows some kind of error. I checked three devices. Few pages open correctly but few pages shows this types of error. I share the link because there is no option to share a screenshot. In image section, it shows share a image link. I convert my screenshot into a Ulr. Please check out.

Screenshot 2.

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. I tried viewing it from my end and it doesn’t look like that. From my end, it looks good.

I also tested on my personal phone to be sure, and it’s also working as expected there.

Can you try testing on a different mobile? If that doesn’t work, try connecting to a different network as routers/networks may store cache as well.

Niva

Please, Fernando sir now you check I share both screenshots. Please

Fernando
    Customer Support

I checked the screenshots. However, I can’t replicate the issue from my end. Have you tried clearing cache or using a different mobile?

Niva

Yes, I checked in three mobile. Sometimes it looks Perfect but sometimes it shows this shows this kind of error. specily when i click on page 2 or the about us section.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hmm. That’s odd. I tried on another mobile and I still couldn’t replicate the issue even when clicking on different pages.

Are you logged out? Perhaps the issue only occurs when logged in? Can you try and let me know.

Can you also try using a different network?

Niva

No, I am not trying a different network. Ok i will try

Fernando
    Customer Support

Alright! Let us know how it goes. Some networks and routers may store cache which may cause issues as well.

It would be good to test with a different browser as well to be sure this isn’t a caching issue.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.