[Support request] Sold out label not showing

Home Forums Support [Support request] Sold out label not showing

Home Forums Support Sold out label not showing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    chris

Hi im using this snippet to display a sold out label, but whatever i try it doesn’t want to work.

Snippet
    add_action( ‘woocommerce_before_shop_loop_item_title’, ‘bbloomer_display_sold_out_loop_woocommerce’ );

function bbloomer_display_sold_out_loop_woocommerce() {
    global $product;
    if ( ! $product->is_in_stock() ) {
    echo ‘<span class=”soldout”>Sold Out</span>’;
    }
    }

CSS
    .soldout {
    padding: 3px 8px;
    text-align: center;
    background: #222;
    color: white;
    font-weight: bold;
    position: absolute;
    top: 6px;
    right: 6px;
    font-size: 12px;
    }

Any thoughts?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Chris,

I don’t see any issue with this filter or the CSS.

Could you let me know which product is out of stock? I could have a look for you.

Let me know 🙂

chris

I have a feeling it’s something to do with GP because when not on the page i built and im on a woo categories page i see out of stock and sale labels.

Is there a way to make them display on the page i built too?

Also how would i hide the sale label IF product is out of stock?

Thank you..

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Chris,

It’s clearly not a GP issue, but I’m happy to point you the right direction.

It’s because the Woocommerce filter (PHP) you are using is only targeting the default Woocommerce index pages, NOT including the static pages built with Woocommerce block.

The solution for you would be try to find another Woocommerce filter which targets the Woocommerce block.

chris

Hi, I’m at a loss with that.. Sorry.

I have looked how to target blocks but no one seems to be having the same issue.
    The sale tag which woo makes when a product is on sale, again doesn’t display in blocks?

So would i need a new filter for “Sale” and “Out of stock” to make them both display on blocks?

Absolutely at a loss right now..

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’m not very familiar with Woocommerce block, but I believe show the “sale” tag is a default setting, and your shop page is showing the sale tag above product price.

I think you just need to find a filter that add “Sold out” tag to woocommerce block’s product title.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.