- This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 8 months ago by Tom.
April 30, 2020 at 1:35 am #1262502subven
I would like to add social share buttons after posts / pages / woo products without plug in. Is it possible?
Note: I am not a coding expert but can follow any guide / documentation.
Thanks in advance.April 30, 2020 at 4:45 am #1262785DavidStaffCustomer Support
yes it is possible but it would require custom development.
Code is code – whether you add it directly to your site or via a plugin it is all the same.
I would recommend use a light weight sharing plugin like GP Social Share to do this.April 30, 2020 at 6:03 am #1262901subven
Ok. Then I prefer plug in.
I checked GP plug in. It appears they have not updated for the past 9 months. Is it safe to use it in terms of compatibility? OR do you suggest any other plug in?April 30, 2020 at 6:14 am #1262920DavidStaffCustomer SupportApril 30, 2020 at 6:18 am #1262928subven
Fine. Will try.
Thanks for the support.April 30, 2020 at 6:25 am #1262949subven
I have installed the plug in. But I didn’t see any settings there? Do I need to add anything else?
I want to display share buttons at the end of each post, and also at header / menu / left side etc if possible.April 30, 2020 at 6:42 am #1262992DavidStaffCustomer SupportApril 30, 2020 at 6:56 am #1263023subven
GP Social Share.
I have updated the site. Pls check if possible.April 30, 2020 at 6:59 am #1263032DavidStaffCustomer SupportApril 30, 2020 at 7:07 am #1263052subven
1) How if I do not want some buttons in those? (Ex: pinterest, google +)
2) It seems I can’t place it in multiple places (navigation / sidebar and below post)?
3) I tried to place it in primary navigation (inside_navigation). But see the result on my site 🙂April 30, 2020 at 4:43 pm #1263938TomLead DeveloperLead Developer
1. I believe you would just remove the icon SVG from those fields in the settings.
2. You’d have to ask the author this – there may be a way to add it in multiple places built-in.
3. How did you add it to the navigation? Using their settings? What did it look like?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.