[Resolved] Social Media Sharing Icons At End of Blog Posts

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Social Media Sharing Icons At End of Blog Posts

Home Forums Support Social Media Sharing Icons At End of Blog Posts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Korii

Hi there,

I’m trying to get some social media sharing icons to display at the bottom of each blog post.

I’m using the Sider layout and on the home page I have all the blog posts displayed in full by default.

I’m using the Social Snap Lite plugin to display social media sharing icons. However they are not displaying on the blog posts on the home page. If I click through to an individual blog post, the icons display fine so not sure why they wouldn’t be displaying on the blog posts on the home page. See page where it is working here: https://staging2.matusik.com.au/2017/12/05/matusik-mindset/.

If someone can recommend an alternative plugin that is guaranteed to work, that is fine. I need to be able to have icons/links for sharing on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn as well as a “Copy link to clipboard button”.

Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

How are you adding the social icons currently?

I’ve heard from good things about GP Social Share (not developed by us). Maybe give that a shot?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Korii

Thanks for the suggestion.

I ended up sticking with the Social Snap Lite plugin, which provided a shortcode to insert the icons in the appropriate place and it’s all working well.

Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.