[Support request] Social media icons can’t be centrered on the left

Home Forums Support [Support request] Social media icons can’t be centrered on the left

Home Forums Support Social media icons can’t be centrered on the left

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Richard

Dear Sir/Madam,

Last week I noticed on my mobile that the social media icons can’t be centrered to the left side anymore (website is built with Elementor).

So I tried to resolve this bug and found out the following:

1. The social media icons do not respond on changes made in the mobile and tablet version of the website. Well, you will see that changes are being made in Elementor, but then when you look at the website through the mobile or tablet, the changes have not been applied. To be sure that this was the problem, I centrered the social media icons to the left on the desktop version of the website, and it also changed on my mobile and tablet. So therefore we can conclude that the social media icons are not responding on changes made for the mobile and tablet version of the website.

Today I did some more troubleshooting and found out the following:

The bug only occurs on my mobile (iPhone XS). The problem does not occur on Android phones. I tried a different browser on my phone (Chrome), but the problem still persists. So it must have something to do with IOS. Maybe rendering?

This bug should be resolved as soon as possible, because it is highly unprofessional to see for my customers.

How can we resolve this bug?

Thanks in advance.

Richard

Richard

This is the link to my website: https://globaltraining.nl/

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

GP has no control over content that is created in Elementor. You would need to ask their support on how to fix the issue.

Before doing so – if the elements look correct in the editor but not on the front end – then it may be your cache plugin that is messing with the CSS. Try disabling that to test.

Otherwise you will need to refer this to Elementor.

Richard

Hi David,

Thank you for your reply

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.