[Resolved] Social Icons Widget on Page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Social Icons Widget on Page

Home Forums Support Social Icons Widget on Page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    vasu

Hi,

I am using the Wordsmith template. At the bottom of pages, there is a “follow us online” widget that I would like to customize and activate but do not know how. This location does not appear in Lightweight Social Icons widget locations as far as I can see. Thanks much for your help!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

go to Customizer > Widgets > Footer – it should be in Footer Widget 2.

vasu

Hi. It’s not the widget in the footer I am talking about: I was able to modify that. This is the Follow Me Online with icons that’s on the actual page below the content and above the footer bar. It’s the Wordsmith template. You should see it on the homepage url I sent in my original post. So I guess not a widget but something else. Thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thats part of the page content – you should see it when you Edit the Home page.

vasu

I don’t see a way to modify it, that’s why I sent in the question. I see the graphic, but how do I make changes to it. It is across multiple pages, so there needs to be a global way to change it.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

That is added using GenerateBlocks so it would need to be edited inside the page content as David mentioned.

You should be able to edit it by clicking on that block.

vasu

Ah! Got it, thank you. I was able to edit it.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.