[Resolved] Social Icon links not loading on Blog page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Social Icon links not loading on Blog page

Home Forums Support Social Icon links not loading on Blog page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    KUSHAL

I have certain social icons floated to the right on my primary menu in GP+. All pages work as I want until I open my blog page and suddenly the icons become invisible. They are still there as I can click on them when I hover my mouse, but I can’t see them. I am sharing the web addresses. If someone has any idea or has faced and solved a similar issue please help.
    Thanks in advance

Url: http://www.inceptum.in
    Url with issue: http://www.inceptum.in/blog

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Can you turn off Autoptimize so I can see the website source?

Thanks!

KUSHAL

Really sorry Tom, I was away for a few days. I did get the solution. It seems there is some bug which prevents the font awesome icons from loading if I have the “Load Essential Icons” checked in the customizer.
    The Facebook group helped me out on this one. Here is his message.

[ “So, I think you might be facing a small GeneratePress bug in which if you haven’t included the full font awesome library, some icons might be visible in all pages but not in the blog page. Including the full library might actually solve your problem.
    So in the screen shown in the below link in the customizer just uncheck the “Load essential icons only”. ]

The icons are visible for now. But perhaps I have got you into some bug work. 😛

Thank You Tom

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Mentioned this on Facebook.

If you have Essential Icons turned on in Customize > General, the full Font Awesome library won’t load.

Icons will load on pages that use the full Font Awesome library, like Elementor pages for example.

If you turn off Essential Icons, the full Font Awesome library will load, and you’ll see the icons on every page.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.